Extensive Leak Testing Capabilities
AMT uses a variety of tools to conduct leak testing and flow analysis of machined parts. Extensive in-house leak testing capabilities allows us to better service our customers giving them the confidence that when they receive parts from AMT, the parts meet all their specifications.
- PLC controlled air decay leak tester with hydraulic fixtures that have design-in Poka Yoke devices to prevent nonconforming product from being manufactured.
- Flow testing
- Torque to turn of rotor pairs to ensure that the rotor pair rotates freely and smoothly
- Flow and pressure tests with fluid temperatures of +100°F
- Pressure relief valve testing with operating ranges up to 98psi (6.8 Bar)
- Flow and pressure testing at various RPM stages
Min 20.9 Ipm at 1.7 bar at 650 rpm
Min 54.5 Ipm at 5.5 bar at 3,000 rpm